Action Aid Ethiopia
INVITATION FOR BID
for Consultancy Services
ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) is a Gender justice, Good Governance and poverty eradication organization. In Ethiopia, ActionAid works to challenge gender inequalities and the structural causes of poverty through empowering communities to create critical mass of communities especially Women and Girls living in poverty and exclusion.
ActionAid Ethiopia believes that Gender justice and poverty eradication are achieved through purposeful individual and collective action to bring socio-economic changes from household level to local, national, and international levels. Empowerment of people living in poverty and women leadership with the support of their allies is crucial to driving change that will ensure equality and poverty eradication.
As part of its effort to ensure the realization of the objective of gender equality, the organization is engaged in implementing a project entitled ‘Amplify Efforts for Equal Opportunity and to End Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG)’ with its partners. Among the planned activities of the project, we are planning to conduct two specific research works (as indicated below) by hiring competent consultants in the area through a bid process.
BID No 1. Review of existing policies and laws relevant to women’s rights and their implementation. BID 2. Research on magnitude and impact of Unpaid Care Work (UCW) on the lives of women and girls in Ethiopia.
- The researcher must have a Master’s Degree in relevant fields
- The bidder must provide a complete set of technical and financial separately sealed documents.
- The bidders should attach all necessary legal documents including VAT registration and TIN Number registration certificate along with the technical proposal.
- A consultant that qualifies the criteria can collect the ToR developed for the purpose from ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office Debre Ziet road, inside the CCRDA compound (Kality, in front of Kality drivers training center) starting from 1st day of the announcement.
- Clearly Indicate the title of the study you are bidding for. If you are applying for both researches, you need to submit your financial and technical proposals separately for both.
- The dates for the submission of tender document is within the 7th day from the first publication on The Addis Zemen newspaper at or before 3:30 PM (bid closing time)
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at: ActionAid Ethiopia., Tel. 0114654671
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.