Action Aid Ethiopia
Invitation for Bids
Issued by ActionAid Ethiopia
Bid Category Construction, Lot- II Semien Bench Hand Dug Well
ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) is gender justice, good governance, and poverty eradication organization. It envisions a country where all enjoy their rights equally and live a decent life. Its heart lies in gender equality where it designs its frameworks and operations on women’s and girls’ empowerment and abolishing the root causes of violence against women and girls. Its interventions are guided by the Human Rights-Based Approach, Transformative Feminist Leadership, and Intersectional Feminist Analysis tools. AAE has been implementing programs in Ethiopia under both humanitarian and development contexts for more than 30 years.
ActionAid Ethiopia believes that Gender equality and poverty eradication are achieved through purposeful individual and collective action to bring socio-economic changes from household level to local, national, and international levels. Empowerment of people living in poverty and women leadership with the support of their allies is crucial to drive change that will ensure equality and poverty eradication.
- Lot-II Semien Bench Hand Dug Well
ActionAid Ethiopia invites all eligible contractors with GC or WWC Grade 8 and above who have a license valid for the current year and Registration certificate for VAT & trade.
Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by Bid security of 1% of their offer CPO or bank letter and shall be delivered to ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office on submission of tender document on the 7th day from the first publication on Addis Zemen newspaper at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time).
- ActionAid Ethiopia (hereafter referred to as “the Organization”) now invites wax-sealed bids from interested eligible bidders for Semien Bench Lot-11 project, Drilling and construction of Hand Dug Well at Bench Sheko Zone, Semien Bench Woreda, Gola Kebele,
- Complete sets of the bidding documents may be accessed at ActionAid Ethiopia, head office or Semien Bench Woreda ActionAid Ethiopia coordination Office, upon request starting from 1st day of the announcement.
- Qualified Bidders are eligible to collect bid document,
- The bidders should attach their VAT registration and TIN Number registration certificate
- The date for submission of tender document is on the 7th Calendar day from the first day of the announcement of this bid at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time).
- The bidder must provide complete set of technical document and financial documents separately.
- Bid opening date will be on the same day of bid closing at 2:30 P.M in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at the ActionAid Ethiopia Head Office, If there is public holiday on this date the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at ActionAid Ethiopia Head Office or Semien Bench coordination Office Tel, 251114654671.
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.