The Action for Social Development and Environmental Protection Organization (ASDEPO)
INVITATION FOR BID
Date: July 30, 2020
Procurement Number: ASDEPO/001/ 2020
The Action for Social Development and Environmental Protection Organization (ASDEPO) is an Ethiopian based Civil Society Organization working to improve the lives of needy mothers, children, youths and elders from first to last escalating their access to health and education services, supporting income generation and improving the natural environment, using a holistic and participatory loom.
In line with the above mission, we ASDEPO in partnership with its donors wants to Purchase female dignity kits. Hence, ASDEPO invites all interested & eligible bidders that are qualified, technically competent, and have a valid license for the current Ethiopian FY 2012 to Supply Goods.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Organization and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from ASDEPO Head Office located around Kazanchis Kirkos Sub city of (in front CBE Enderase branch), Procurement Division upon paying of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred Birr/ during office hours including Saturday (Monday to Friday 9:00AM-12:00PM; 2:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 3:00AM12:00PM) starting from 30/07/2020 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- The eligible bidders may submit their bids in the bidding document sent to them, in their own names only. The bids mustbe accompanied by a bid Bond Amount ETB20, 000 in the form of Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O).
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose before: August 6, 2020, 4:30PM in the abovementioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held by August 6, 2020 at 10:00 AM in the office of ASDEPO with the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who want to attend.
- Bidders should mention number of days required to supply the Material
- Bidders should indicate whether the price includes or excludes VAT.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Finance division Tel. 0115-57-94-14.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 7 above shall entail automatic rejection.
The organization reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.