Action for Development
Invitation for Bid
Bid Reference No:AFDA-06/2020
Supply of Dewatering Pump,Afridave Hand Pumps, and Indian Mark II Hand Pumps
1. Action For Development, invites interested bidders to supply Dewatering Pump, Afridave Hand Pumps and Indian Mark II Hand Pumps for its project activities as follows:
- Lot I Supply of Dewatering Pump Quantity 9 PCS
- Lot II Supply of Indian Mark II Hand Pump Quantity 16 PCS
- Lot III Supply of Afridave Hand Pump Quantity 3 PCS
2. Funded by: NCA, DCA & Christian Aid
3. Bidders Can Bid for One or All Lots
4. Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration certificates & tax payer’s identification certificates.
5. Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
6. The bid document can be purchased from Action for Development (AFD) with payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours as of the date of this notice.
7. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Human Resource and Administration Department of Action For Development, Tel 011 662 59 76/ 0939655371, Fax – 011 662 55 63. P.O. Box 19859.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond
amounting to 1% of the total bid amount, including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Any other form of bid bond is not acceptable.
9. All bids must be submitted to Action for Development, one original marked “Original” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “copy” by stating the contract title – Supply of Dewatering Pump, Afridave Hand Pump and Indian Mark II Hand Pumps Bid Ref No -AFDA-06/2020 with wax-sealed envelope at or before 10:00 A.M. On 21th October 2020. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/ or their official representatives who wish to attend, at 10:30 AM on 21, October 2020.
11. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
12. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action For Development