Action for Development
CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE
Action For Development (AFD) is a national organization /NGO which implements programme of dry lands development aimed at the attainment of food security and sustainable livelihoods.
In accordance with the directives of the Agency for Civil Society Organizations, AFD is looking for an eligible audit firm to conduct the financial and compliance audit of the organization for the year ended December 31, 2020, with the possibility of renewal for two additional years.
Eligible audit firms are required to attach and fulfill the following documents or requirements:
- Renewed business/ trade license for the Ethiopian Fiscal year under consideration.
- Renewed certificate /license from Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia.
- Authorized/registered and renewed chartered accountants, certificate of professional competence.
- VAT registration and tax identification certificate.
- Any other relevant and appropriate certificate or license,
- Organizational profile including evidence of past related working experiences and proven track record of success. As the accounting system of AFD is based on IPSAS, audit firms having a good deal of experience in auditing IPSAS based accounting are preferable.
- Details of staff assigned to perform the audit including their work experience and qualification,
- Detailed audit schedule or plan that indicates the audit start and completion date.
- Eligible audit firms shall submit their technical and financial proposal in separate sealed envelopes to Action For Development, Addis Ababa, on or before 7 January 2021.
Prospective auditors can inspect the financial documents to be audited, during office hours, at the following address:
Action For Development
Bole Sub-City, Woreda 4, House Number 363
P.O.Box 19859, Tel 0116 62 59 76/0116 18 26 65
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia