Abt Associates Inc.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PHOTOCOPY AND PRINTER MAINTENANCE
Abt Associate Inc. is implementing the Health Financing Improvement Program in Ethiopia with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). HFIP is a continuation of HSFR/ HFG Project which has been working to support the implementation of the Health Sector Financing Reform and the Health Insurance Programs at the national, regional, zonal, woreda and health facility levels.
HFIP is soliciting price quotations to select one preferred Photocopy and Printer machine maintenance service Provider from which it intends to enter into a One (1) year contract with a possibility of extension for the provision of Photocopy and Printer maintenance Service.
Interested Photocopy and Printer maintenance service providers are invited to submit a technical proposal and price quotation for Photocopy and Printer maintenance service of Abt Associate Inc., Ethiopia office along with the following information:
- The organization’s/firm’s ability to provide the required Photocopy and Printer Service;
- Reference letters which demonstrate the organizations’ satisfactory past performance;
- The organization’s/firm’s ability to provide credit facility and to be billed on the 30th day of each month;
- Business Qualifications: Bidders must supply a description of core business qualifications. Bidder should attach the following copies of registration and license documents.
- TIN Certificate
- Renewed Business License
- VAT Registration Certificate.
- And other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such ሰbusiness.
The request for Quotation (RFQ) will be issued and you can collect from Nov. 12-13, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. Quotation submission will be due on November 20, 2020 no later than 5:00 PM. Mr. Mekonnen Tadesse will issue the bid documents and receive the proposals at the address stated below
Abt Associates, Inc. HFIP.
Lideta Sub City: Alula Aba Nega Building
5th floor, In front of Jos Hanson Building
Fax: +251 -115- 577534
Tel: +251 115-577530
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia