Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority (AAWSA)
INVITATION FOR BID
The Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage AuthorityWater and Sanitation Infrastructure Development DivisionProcurement Reference number: AAWSA/WSIDD/GOV/NCB/W009/2020
- The A.A. Water and Sewerage Authority- Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division invites sealedbid from eligible bidders for drilling and construction of ten (10) deep wells in pocket areas of Addis Ababa (5 lots).
- Lot one: Two (2) Deep Water Wells
- Lot Two: Two (2) Deep Water Wells
- Lot Three: Two (2)Deep Water Wells
- Lot Four: Two (2) Deep Water Wells
- Lot Five: Two (2) Deep Water Wells
2The Invitation is open for contractors under categoryof Grade one and above in drilling work license fromMinistry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity (2012/13E. C).
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Department of the division andinspect the bidding documents at the address given below during working hours from 8:30 AM-12:30 PM inthe morning and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the afternoon.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders from October 29, 2020 onwards during office hours at theaddress below upon payment of a non-refundable feeof Birr 500 (five hundred). The method of payment will be in cash.
6. Bid is two envelop bid and must be delivered with one original and two copies of technical and financial proposal in separate envelopes to the address given below at or before November 17, 2020 at 2:00pm.
7. The bid shall be valid for the period of ninety (90) days and shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 150,000 (birr one hundred fifty thousand only) for each lot in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO which should be valid for 120 calendar days starting from the date of bid opening. Late bids shall be rejected.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on November 17, 2020, at 2:30pm.
9. The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Infra-structure Development Division reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids.
The address referred to the above is:A.A. Water and Sewerage Authority: Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division, Lidetasub- city Woreda 08 around condominium houses on the left side of Lideta Menafesha. Tel. 0118291312 Attention -Mrs Mestawot Abebe, Procurement Support Process Head ,Email Address: email@example.com