RE-INVITATION FOR BID
Yetebaberut Beherawi Petroleum (YBP) invites all interested and eligible bidders in participating Construction ofB+G+4 Mixed Use building Sub-Structure at Ayertena YBP S/Swhomeet requirements mentioned under.
1. Interested bidderscategory GC-5 or BC-5 and abovewith experience of similar nature and complexityFurthermore, the bid documents are available fromour Head Office withthe address specified below upon payment of non-refundable birr 300.00 (Threehundred birr)from the date of issuance of the bid.
2. Bidders must submit photocopy of currently renewed and valid business license together with the original in ensuring no disparity.
3. Bidders shall submit one original and one copy of financial proposal as well as only one original Technical proposal. Bear in mind that the technical proposal should be submitted in one envelope whereas the financial proposaland bid security in a separate envelope.These two envelops should then be placed in a sealed outer envelope.
4. Bidders can visit the plot at their convenient time.
5. Bidders should submit their offer in a sealed envelope marked with “Construction ofB+G+4 Mixed Use building Sub-Structure at Ayertena YBP S/S”
6. All bids must be submitted to address below effectiveApril 27/2020 to May 07/2020, before 2:00PM. Late bids will not be considered.
7. All bidders must be accompanied with a bid security of 2% of the total bid amount CPO/Bank Guarantee valid for at least 90(Ninety) days after May 07/2020.
8. Technical proposals of bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives on May 07/2020 at 3:30PM
9. Yetebaberut Beherawi Petroleum S.C. reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially/fully.
Address for YBP head office: Mikileland Street, road from Wuhalimat to Atlas hotel, Addis Ababa Ethiopia. Tel:- +251 116 63 85 77/80