Request for Proposal (RFP): To Conduct End-line Evaluation for the Project Baby WASH Promotion and Cholera Prevention in Afar and Somali Regions.
Population Media Centre Ethiopia (PMC-Ethiopia), a US-based non-profit organization is seeking proposals from qualified consultancy firms to conduct end-line evaluation on Baby WASH promotion and Cholera prevention project. The overall objective of the end-line evaluation is to assess the extent to which the project has achieved its intended results as per the given outcome and output levels in line with its predetermined targets. The specific objectives include the following but not limited to:
- Assess the degree to which the project outcomes (immediate and intermediate)/objectives were achieved;
- Critically review and reflect on the performance against multi-media communication strategies in bringing changes in the lives of the project target groups (mothers, caregivers, children under 3, HEWs, Clan/religious/community leaders, girls/boys/men/youth including communities at the grass roots-level);
- Assess the effectiveness of multi-media communication approaches which have been employed for the implementation of Baby WASH Cholera prevention project vis-a-vis relevance, efficiency, effectiveness and eventually immediate and intermediate results and/or impacts/sustainability of the project;
- Identify the comparison results between case/intervention and control woredas.
Interested applicants can submit an expression of interest (EOI) and collect ToR from PMC-Ethiopia located around Bambis Mekane Yesus BDG 7th Floor, Office No. 704 during working hours (Monday to Friday). A full Terms of Reference (ToR) will be given to those who submit an EOI and apply for ToR through the following email addresses: Wzo Tigist Moges, Project Director, PMC-E: [email protected] Biresaw Geremew, Sr. R M & E Officer, PMC-E: [email protected].
- Deadline for applicants to submit EOI to collect ToR, May 4, 2020;
- Deadline for submitting Technical and Financial Proposals to PMC-Ethiopia, May 11, 2020.
Submitting an EOI does not constitute a formal engagement to undertake the scope of work (SoW).